Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One Year Later!

Today is the one year anniversary of employment at my current job. It doesn't seem like a year already, but I guess time flies when you don't hate your job. Since I left my previous job, I would honestly have to say that I'm happier and a lot less stressed than previously. The current job does present its own challenges and hardships, but I don't feel pressured to work 12 hour days constantly. The commute does suck, but I partially alleviated that problem by purchasing "the ultimate driving machine". The commute is bearable, but rising gas cost is starting to really eat into my pocket book.
Eventually, I'll relocate closer to work and all will be well.

If you don't like your job, I would seriously recommend at least looking around. The worst that can happen is that you don't find anything and stick with your current job. The most positive outcome is finding employment at a place where you don't mind working at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home