Friday, February 16, 2007

Pending job offer!

I was informed today that I will be receiving a job offer (from the company I talked to last Friday). I actually haven't seen the offer yet, but I assume it will be good. If it is, then I'll definitely accept it despite the fact that I still have other leads outstanding. The main disadvantage of the new job is the location from my home. Currently, my drive is about 15-20 minutes, whereas the new job will be about 45 minutes away. Besides that, I think everything will be great! It'll be quite a contrast going from one of the largest, most bureaucratic employers in the world to a small, flat, efficient company (<100 employees). I'm so tired of all the politics and bullshit that goes on at my current employer. All my peers are quite intelligent and hard-working, so there's no way to really standout unless you play the politics game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any word on the offer?

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home