Thursday, February 08, 2007

Interview

I have an all day onsite interview tomorrow with a small company (<100 employees) and I'm hoping it'll go well. The only negative side is that I'm taking a vacation day, which they highly recommended instead of doing several shorter interviews over several days.

I had an interview scheduled with another company, but they cancelled it because they said they couldn't hire anyone until March. They said they would contact me at that time, or I could contact them again if I don't hear from them.

A friend, who I gave my resume to, said his company was interested and they'll be getting back to me to schedule a phone interview.

I think my job search is proceeding along fairly well. We'll see what happens next.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you are sticking to your goals for the new year. Good luck on your job interviews...I hope you find something you like!

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently had an all day interview too, but I took a sick day instead. -joanne

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home