Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lost

I starting watching the TV show "Lost" about a month ago (I just finished seeing the last episode of the second season a few days ago). This was my first time watching the show (I had not seen any episodes during the regular seasons). It was much better than I expected. Actually, I'd have to say it's one of the best TV series that I've seen in recent memory. I'm definitely hooked now and can't wait until the next season begins. I'd highly recommend watching the show (in order from beginning to end), if you haven't seen it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. It's really easy to get hooked. Same thing happened to me. I started watching the reruns of the first season last summer and got hooked in right away and watched it religiously during the second season. I remember when they just started and were promoting it on tv, I thought it looked dumb and was about dinosaurs. Now it's the only tv show that I can't miss!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried watching it in the middle and I just couldn't get into it. I definitely need to start from the beginning. I heard 24 was good, too. -Cecil

4:19 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

You can rent Lost from Netflix. The third season starts in October, so you still have time to see the first two seasons.
-Ray

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CECIL: 24 is **AWESOME** I love it!! Hahah =) -- Michelle/Patrick

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home