Sunday, June 02, 2013

BBQ grill

This weekend, I pulled out the good old BBQ grill and gave it a thorough cleaning. This was the first time in ten years that I've done this. It was super dirty. I took off the burner bars so I could really clean the inside. It took a good 4 or 5 hours to clean it. By the time I was done, it was almost as good as new.
After it air dried, I sprayed the interior with non-stick oil spray to seal it. 

I then plugged in the propane tank (which I had just exchanged), and turned on the gas and pressed the flame ignition. It ALWAYS ignites on the first try. I'm just so impressed that it still ignites on the first try. I've basically left this grill outdoors for nearly 10 years, without really taking care of it and everything still works perfectly. I can see this grill lasting me another 20 years. 

If you ever need a grill, make sure you buy a WEBER. If it is built like mine, it'll last you a long time.

Now, the question is: What should I grill?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought the dirt gave it that unique bbq taste

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home