Thursday, November 25, 2010

Employee discounts

Does anyone want to purchase any products at a discount from my employer? I can get a personal discount of 25% (50% on software), and a friends/family discount of 15%. The personal discount is limited to 1 purchase per a category per a calendar year and the friends and family discount is limited to 3 products per a category per calendar year. Unfortunately, there are no discounts on any phones. Since the calendar year is almost over, I figure I'd ask. If I haven't used my personal discount, then I'll let you use it. If I've already used it, then I can check to see if any coworkers haven't used theirs. (The only exception is for computers. I've already used my personal discount and I think most of my coworkers have used theirs too.)

Let me know asap, as the year is running out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gareth said...

You should also consult a counsellor before you choose in favor of Ambien (Zolpidem) psychotherapy, as in certain cases the chemicals found in the medicate’s structure can interfere with chemicals that shape a part of other medicines that you strength be currently using, or else you might fizzle out into a group of patients with predisposition for allergic reactions close to Ambien components stronger than in other patients. buy ambien zolpidem online
is not meant for the use in persons with snooze apnea and other severe sleep disorders, as sufficiently as those suffering from renal or hepatic diseases.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous buy diazepam said...

It can also be against to treat other serious addictions such as opiate addiction and buy diazepam online. The Valium medication is manner gently reduced once again a period of time until the treatment ends all in all allowing the individual to gently oust the dependency without pain any major side effects. This makes the alteration much easier for the unitary and therefore provides a extremely high success status compared to other juice abuse treatments.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home