Saturday, May 09, 2009

The best $35 I've ever spent!

Due to my recent surgery, I have been unable to mow my lawn. As a result of my laziness of not mowing before the surgery, my backyard resembled a jungle! I had weeds over 2 feet tall. Other people I've talked to indicated they've already moved their lawns 3 times already.

Because I wanted to make things look nice, I hired a lawn mowing service and it's definitely the best money I've spent! It was well worth it to not have to mow. I'll probably continue using the service until after I've recovered which could be another month to 6 weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous cecil said...

i remembered i had a weed a few feet tall a few years ago... i just mowed it over, hehe. does the lawn service include fertilizing and weed control?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you recover to your full self soon. But yet, some services are well worth the price. -joanne

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home