Friday, July 27, 2007

Driving on the wrong side of the road!

While driving home today, I noticed something peculiar. A few hundred yards ahead of me was a vehicle that was facing and driving towards me. I was totally confused as how this could be since I was on a DIVIDED tollway! At that point, I decided to slow down from 75mph and proceed cautiously. As I passed the vehicle, it was in the adjacent lane to the right of me. Usually oncoming traffic is on your left side, not the right. I also held my horn as I approached and passed him. I watched in curiousity in my rearview mirror as he drove away. About a hundred yards behind me was a wolfpack of cars occupying every lane. The only open lanes were the shoulder lanes. I watched as the car darted across from one side of the highway to the other. Hopefully, he got out safely, because at this point I was too far to see anything more.

How strange!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's crazy! Good thing you passed him safely. This person must not have a driver's license.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do when they come for you?" I was expecting you to say that cops were following this guy.

Well, that's my thought. Good thing you slowed down.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home